Dog Boarding KennelsRead more
Wizz Air to Launch 4 New Flights including Bristol from Sofia in March 2016
Low-cost carrier Wizz Air launches flights from Sofia to 4 new destinations in March 2016.
The new destinations include Alicante in Spain, Bristol in the UK, Hamburg Lubeck in Germany, and Oslo in Norway, the company announced at a press conference on Wednesday.
The airline is to operate these flights with the sixth Airbus A320, which is yet to arrive in Bulgaria.
Starting July 27, Wizz Air launched 5 new flights from Sofia to Bari, Cologne, Geneva, Naples, and Munich Memmingen.
The tickets for the 4 new destinations are on sale and the flights start March 27, 2016.
Prices start at BGN 49.99 (Sofia-Hamburg Lubeck).
The new flights will run twice a week, with the ones to Hamburg and Bristol to be conducted on Monday and Friday, the ones to Alicante on Wednesday and Sunday, and the ones to Oslo on Thursday and Sunday.
Wizz Air also plans to increase the number of flights to existing destinations, with flights to London Luton Airport to go up from 18 to 21 per week, flights to Brussels Charleroi and Eindhoven to increase from 4 to 5, and to Malmo from 2 to 3.
According to Wizz Air data, the company currently controls a 18.3% market share in Bulgaria.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Thomson and First Choice unveil Varna as destination for Summer 2018 - 30/04/2017
- Announced tenders for rental in Kranevo beaches and camping South - 29/03/2017
- Kranevo expecting over 30 000 to Festival of Sprat - 29/03/2017
- easyJet to start flights from Bulgaria’s Varna in 2017 - 15/12/2016
- Wizz Air announces 27th base in Varna, Bulgaria - 15/12/2016