Dog Boarding KennelsRead more
New flights to Bulgaria from Glasgow next year
Balkan Holidays – a tour operator which focuses on Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia – announced the new route to Varna for summer 2016.
It is the airport’s first direct connection to Varna and will operate once a week from May next year.
Varna, which is Bulgaria’s third largest city, is famed for its mineral springs and beach resorts along the black sea coast.
Balkan Holidays will offer seven, 10 and 14 night package holidays.
Sales manager Chris Rand said it would help them cope with increasing demand for summer holidays to Bulgaria.
He added: “The flights to Varna will also provide additional capacity for us as we become the sole UK operator to the resorts of Golden Sands, St Konstantin and Albena on the Northern Black Sea coast.”
“As well as offering a myriad of beach destinations for travellers of all ages, Bulgaria offers excellent value for money for sun seekers, as well as history, culture and city delights in abundance.
“Varna is an ideal combination of port city and seaside resort, while also being the perfect hopping-off point for some of the best stretches of beach in Eastern Europe – it is a great new route to add to our growing list of charter destinations. We look forward to working with Balkan Holidays to ensure the success of this new sunshine holiday hotspot.”
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Thomson and First Choice unveil Varna as destination for Summer 2018 - 30/04/2017
- Announced tenders for rental in Kranevo beaches and camping South - 29/03/2017
- Kranevo expecting over 30 000 to Festival of Sprat - 29/03/2017
- easyJet to start flights from Bulgaria’s Varna in 2017 - 15/12/2016
- Wizz Air announces 27th base in Varna, Bulgaria - 15/12/2016