Dog Boarding KennelsRead more
Checks to be carried out on Bulgaria’s beaches
Sofia. The Ministry of Regional Development, Directorate for National Construction Control, regional healthcare inspections at the Ministry of Healthcare and Maritime Administration start to carry out permanent checks on the beaches at Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast, announced the Ministry of Regional Development.
The teams are to examine the fulfillment of the obligatory activities under the concession contracts and contracts about the rent of the beaches. The implementers have to provide lifeguards, health and medical services and sanitary maintenance of the beach and make the respective beach safe. The teams are to inspect also the movable entities and facilities. They are to check out whether the concessionaires make at least 50% of the beach available to beachgoers free of charge.
source – FOCUS Information Agency
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Thomson and First Choice unveil Varna as destination for Summer 2018 - 30/04/2017
- Announced tenders for rental in Kranevo beaches and camping South - 29/03/2017
- Kranevo expecting over 30 000 to Festival of Sprat - 29/03/2017
- easyJet to start flights from Bulgaria’s Varna in 2017 - 15/12/2016
- Wizz Air announces 27th base in Varna, Bulgaria - 15/12/2016