Dog Boarding KennelsRead more
Bulgaria’s Kavarna expects higher number of Romanian tourists in summer
The northeastern resort town of Kavarna expects a higher number of Romanian tourists in the summer, Kosta Argirov, head of the tourism department at the Kavarna Municipal Office, said in an interview with FOCUS News Agency.
Balchik, Kavarna and Rusalka have become tourist destinations for Romanians. Last year Rusalka resort was full mainly of Romanian tourists. Thanks to the events that will take place in the municipality as early as at the beginning of May a huge flow of tourists is expected. This year there will be concert, cultural and sports tourism. In the winter the town offers alternative tourism. A lot of ornithologists visit the cape of Kaliakra, Yaylata reserve and Durankulak Lake. The municipality of Kavarna expects also a higher number of Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian tourists, he added.
Source – FOCUS Information Agency – http://www.focus-fen.net
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Thomson and First Choice unveil Varna as destination for Summer 2018 - 30/04/2017
- Announced tenders for rental in Kranevo beaches and camping South - 29/03/2017
- Kranevo expecting over 30 000 to Festival of Sprat - 29/03/2017
- easyJet to start flights from Bulgaria’s Varna in 2017 - 15/12/2016
- Wizz Air announces 27th base in Varna, Bulgaria - 15/12/2016