Dog Boarding KennelsRead more
easyJet to start flights from Bulgaria’s Varna in 2017
Author: easyJet. License: All rights reserved. SOFIA (Bulgaria), December 13 (SeeNews) – easyJet said on Tuesday it will start operating flights from Bulgaria’s Varna airport next year.
By starting operations from Varna with two new services to London Gatwick and Berlin Schoenefeld easyJet will make the airport on the Black Sea coast its second airport in Bulgaria after the capital Sofia, the air carrier said in a statement.
Flights from Varna to London Gatwick will start on June 6, 2017. easyJet will operate the route three times a week – on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday – throughout the summer season.
On June 28, easyJet will launch direct flights from Varna to Berlin Schoenefeld. The company will operate the route twice a week, on Wednesday and Saturday.
easyJet expects to carry over 18,000 passengers on the two new routes in the first summer of operations from Varna. Both routes will be served by Airbus A320 aircraft.
“The capacity in the Bulgarian market is expected to grow by over 30% in 2017, offering more choice to fly at affordable fares for Bulgarian passengers as well as bringing more tourists to the region,” easyJet said.
easyJet operates year-round flights from Sofia to London Gatwick, London Stansted and Manchester, with first operations launched in 2007.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Thomson and First Choice unveil Varna as destination for Summer 2018 - 30/04/2017
- Announced tenders for rental in Kranevo beaches and camping South - 29/03/2017
- Kranevo expecting over 30 000 to Festival of Sprat - 29/03/2017
- easyJet to start flights from Bulgaria’s Varna in 2017 - 15/12/2016
- Wizz Air announces 27th base in Varna, Bulgaria - 15/12/2016