Dog Boarding KennelsRead more
Bulgaria Going Through Best Tourism Year Since 1998
The number of tourists to Bulgaria was 15% bigger between January and June compared to the same period of last year, Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova announced.
As many as 3.1 million tourists visited the country in the first half of 2016, she told Focus Radio on Sunday.
Angelkova said the results for those six months were already making 2016 the most successful year for Bulgaria’s tourism industry since 1998.
Although Bulgaria was expecting a good summer in terms of visitors to sea resorts and other places across the country, the average overall projections, of a 10% year-on-year increase as of December 2016, had not changed since the beginning of the year.
» Back to calendar Politics
EU Exit Scenario ‘Unacceptable’ to Bulgaria – President
Bulgaria ‘Faces Some Terror Risk’ after Istanbul Attack
Turkey Readmitted 3% of Migrants from Bulgaria in June
GERB Presidential Candidate ‘Has Strong Ties to Party’ Sports
Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Dismissed Coach before Wimbledon
Bulgaria Loses to Russia in Volleyball World League Smiles
Lovers’ Names Novinite Insider
Ex-FinMin Djankov: Bulgaria Unlikely to Adopt Euro Soon
Night Wolves in Sofia: Pictures at an Exhibition for Peace Politics
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Thomson and First Choice unveil Varna as destination for Summer 2018 - 30/04/2017
- Announced tenders for rental in Kranevo beaches and camping South - 29/03/2017
- Kranevo expecting over 30 000 to Festival of Sprat - 29/03/2017
- easyJet to start flights from Bulgaria’s Varna in 2017 - 15/12/2016
- Wizz Air announces 27th base in Varna, Bulgaria - 15/12/2016