Dog Boarding KennelsRead more
Bulgaria expects increase of Russian tourists this summer: deputy minister
Sofia. “Summer tourist seasons in Bulgaria is going on calmly,” said Bulgarian Deputy Minister of Economy and Energy in charge of the tourism sector, Branimir Botev, speaking during his visit to the coastal city of Varna, Radio FOCUS – Varna reported.
The deputy minister added that the statistics, based on the data processed until May, showed that there was a growth, especially in terms of the Russian market.
“We expected possible decrease of the number of tourists from Russia but now we see a growth of between 5% and 5.5%. The same is valid for all countries that generate the major tourists flow to Bulgaria,” Deputy Minister Botev remarked.
source – Focus Information Agency
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Thomson and First Choice unveil Varna as destination for Summer 2018 - 30/04/2017
- Announced tenders for rental in Kranevo beaches and camping South - 29/03/2017
- Kranevo expecting over 30 000 to Festival of Sprat - 29/03/2017
- easyJet to start flights from Bulgaria’s Varna in 2017 - 15/12/2016
- Wizz Air announces 27th base in Varna, Bulgaria - 15/12/2016